De la lansarea BC2 au tot apărut minore update-uri şi chiar aşteptam un patch major similar cu 1.41 de la BF2.
Ei bine, miercuri va fi lansat noul update care vine cu o imensă listă de îmbunătăţiri. Să sperăm că în viitoarele update-uri ale serverelor dedicate va exista şi posibilitatea dezactivării anumitor arme, astfel încât să poată fi setate mai uşor serverele pentru anumite reguli, în funcţie de competiţie.
Our current plan is to allow Steam to test the patch tonight and all being well we will look to release R7 client and R10 servers on Wednesday morning European time. I’ll update more on that later once the details are finalised.
In the mean time here is the R7 client changelist.
- MP – New Server browser
- MP – Added 15 second spawn timer for Conquest/Rush gamemodes at the start of round to prevent high end machines getting the upper hand before other machines load in.
- MP – Crash fixes relating to ALT+TAB at different times throughout the game
- MP – Hang fix when trying to connect to a full server multiple times
- MP – Deletion of soldiers now possible through the account pages in game
- MP – Removed screen flash during loading
- MP – Added support for colour blind players
- MP – Fixed crashes relating to faulty server banners
- MP – Servers closing during connection no longer cause the client to hang
- MP – Auto team swap reflects correctly in the scoreboard
- MP – Fixed scoreboards when switching teams before spawning
- MP – Rush scoreboards fixed
- MP – Veteran ranks no longer display as “12”
- MP – Isla Innocentes MCOM building fixed where knifing the fence would destroy the building
- MP – Logout/Login button correctly reflects the player status
- MP – Added minimum number of players needed to start a round (you can still start playing and take objectives but you won’t get any score until 4 or more players join the server)
- MP – Isla Inocentes welcome message on the loading screen now fits the text box area
- MP – Reduced the brightness in Russian vehicles
- MP – Medic gadgets now display correctly if the defib is not unlocked
- MP – Server filter options are remembered
- MP – Punkbuster filter now works as intended
- MP – Scroll bar no longer overlays the Join Server button in the friends list panel
- MP – CANCEL server refresh is implemented
- MP – Zooming in on a friendly using the SAIGA no longer causes the crosshair to disappear
- MP – The chat no longer displays the incorrect player name when appearing
- MP – FoV switches to the default value of 55 when entering vehicles to prevent graphical glitches caused by wider FoV settings. The custom FoV returns when exiting vehicles.
- MP – FoV no longer causes the UAV station to rotate
- MP – Fix to correctly display the unlock progression at the end of round
- MP – Chat functionality will no longer freeze after writing a partial message at the end of round
- MP – One account can no longer connect to the same server multiple times
- MP – Squad Death Match is correctly named during loading
- MP – Server browser no longer gets a bad FPS when filtering Conquest
- MP – Server info banners correctly clear between displays
- MP – Setting display settings which the system hardware can not handle no longer makes the game unusable
- MP – Correct camera collision for vehicles’ heavy machine gun
- MP – Game no longer crashes if the player sends a message in the loading screen
- MP – Trying to join a full server no longer causes the game to hang on Please Wait message
- MP – Most server filter options are remembered it doesn’t remember the setting in dropdowns
- MP – Kit/gadget loadout saved between sessions
- MP – Window on static guns is now transparent on DirectX 9 systems
- SP – Fixed crashes when patching and trying to resume a campaign (there is now a message that you need to re-play the latest mission from the beginning)
- SP – Fixed a crash after the “Upriver” mission end cinematic
- SP – Supply create at “Resupply at Flynn’s create” objective now supplies weapon ammo
- SP – Hang fix when reaching the objective “Destroy Enemy Zu23”
- SP – Fixed hang after “Storm Cockpit” objective
- SP – Changed melee attack raycast to be detailed
- SP – Game no longer crashes when transitioning between SP_03B to SP_04A when installed in Polish
- SP – Game no longer crashes when killed by the first two enemies in the trenches on SP_01 when installed in Italian
- SP – Updating to R7 will invalidate your single player save game. If you update you will need to play your last mission from the start. If you do not update you will not be able to play multiplayer.
Here is the R10 Server changelist
- Punkbuster is required ON for ranked servers
- Ranked servers cannot be started with a password
- Autobalance message goes to text-chat instead of in the middle of the screen
- Added weapon balance tweaks to a number of weapons – we are eagerly awaiting feedback!
We aren’t going to tell you what weapon balance tweaks we have done, we want your unbiased views on the changes before we detail what has changed.